Monday, November 29, 2010

When you fail yet another exam...

Don't cry...do a random photoshoot on your macbook ya big silly!!!













I was sad about the whole failing situation...so I did a little retail therapy at H&M ( What? this was the only solution...I'm not a shopaholic! ) then I had a very random photoshoot... it happens

Well my professor said I will pass because of the ridiculous amount of homework assignments and the fact that I get all "A's " on them. I really did not want to screw up my GPA by getting a "C" but WHATEVER I refuse to get to stressed out about it.

3 weeks and then I'm free!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hugging you...just keep trying your best. counting down with you. lots of love to you dear Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always remember... Mabel's face is more than good, its GREEEAAATTTT!! :)

    ReplyDelete