Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween !



I was a pirate. I was hoping to run into Jack Sparrow but had no such luck... lol



Try to ignore the blurriness... they were taken with my BlackBerry

I was originally going to wear my L.A.M.B ankle boots


                                                But I decided on comfort instead of cuteness


My friend and I were supposed to go to a party but things happened. Things like forgotten ID's and other rookie mistakes. So we went to the movies at like 12:30 am and were going to see SAW 3D ( even though I am not a fan of the SAW franchise ), but we were told to hit the road since we had no ID's. So we wound up seeing this movie called "Red"... and it was awesome! Seriously I really liked it lol. Anyway I made friends with a few bouncers and security guards to. I got home at like 3:30am.
So my plans were kind of ruined but I had fun none the less... It was a fun night.

2 comments:

  1. Jack Sparrow was with ME! HA HA HA HA!!!!

    p.s. where'd you say those bouncers and security guards at again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whiskey Park lol we had a good laugh at my stupidity.Shared stories and such lol.

    Oh and ummm I dont think it's cool that you hid Jack Sparrow from me... You will rue the day!

    ReplyDelete