Friday, November 26, 2010

Funny Fridayz

Black Friday!!!!

Yeah this was the lamest black friday ever... no seriously

I wanted to get a really good digital camera ( read Nikon coolpix s70 ) and decided BestBuy would be the "Best" place to go ... because "Best "is in their name. Well I was WRONG.

We got up early and went all the way to Best Buy just so they could tell us "the sale is only online ". REALLY?!! Really 
So I got back home and went on BestBuy.com and my Nikon is... SOLD OUT (I missed out on some good sleep for no reason guys... not cool)

Well thanks to my sister I ended up checking out Amazon.com and I got it for the sale price but with free shipping.



so it all worked out



Anyway enjoy some funniez : )


This is the better option

lol it's so true




lol @ his face



Oh and Happy Belated Turkey Day !


No comments:

Post a Comment