Sunday, December 12, 2010

The internet is awesome

So I thought I would share some of my favorite internet meme's... If  you dont know what a meme is go to http://knowyourmeme.com . If you do then ummm just read the post lol

Okay also watch this... JUST DO IT and don't ask questions lol



That would be the "hey girl meme" created specifically for Ryan Gosling... no one knows why






 The "Forever Alone" meme lol poor emo guy



 Obama's many meme's ... i have no idea why I find this funny but look at his face... look at it!



The "Y U NO" guy meme... he has terrible grammer and is quite dramatic 







The "fffffffuuuuuuu" meme... for when really crappy things happen and you just want to scream F*#%!









My favorite the "Fuck Yea" meme... for when you realize how awesome you are

LMAO I freaking love internet meme's


No for real ... CLICK FOLLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment