Monday, December 6, 2010

I whip my hair back and forth...

Well not really. Okay so I've been on the fence for a while about what to do with my hair. I finally decided I want to dye it red. It sounds pretty out there, but my Irish side has been rearing it's head lately and little sections of my hair are turning bright red by themselves. So I figure why not embrace it.

well not this red

I doubt it would be fun to be mistaken for Ronald McDonald on a daily basis

More like this red
I'm in love with this color ...and the curls. But I dyed my hair jet black this summer so I plan on blending it into my hair

sorta like this

except red instead of light brown


This is my current hair color






I'm pretty sure the people at the salon will think I'm crazy. Shoot I probably am but I need a change... seriously

1 comment:

  1. lmao, you are such a smart ass. I think it'll be cute. Be bold!! Like you're pink lipgloss

    ReplyDelete