Monday, June 20, 2011

Nars Nars Nars

Okay. So I do this thing where I see someone with something and then become obsessed with it until I buy it. Well last time I was out I saw someone with this really sparkly red/orange lip gloss. Apparently it is called Wonder by Nars.


So then I went on YouTube and random blogs and found about 15 shades that I like. Here are some of my favorites 

Sandpaper



Stella
and Angelika



Of course buying lip glosses isn't a big deal and I use them every time I go out ( and sometimes when I'm bored at home) but I've noticed all the really good ones ( Mac, Nars, Lancome, Stila etc.) are way overpriced with a tiny bit of product. Mac by far is the worst offender when it comes to the amount of product and it is $18. Nars, which has the most product and good pigmentation, is $24. Yeah. How about no! But I do try them on in department stores and dream about being rich enough to buy them someday. I do own 3 Mac Dazzleglasses (got them at allcosmeticswholesale.com for cheap) and a Nars lipgloss that I got for $10 at a Sephora sale. I had no idea they are regularly $24 or I would have gotten more ( which, DAMN DAMN DAMN), but I digress. 

I'll be dreaming of you tonight Angelika


1 comment: